- A brand new basketball based on new technologies.
- Reflects the best qualities of a classic basketball ball: bright orange, accurate, precision made, nice to the touch, aesthetically looking.
- Improved Eco-Grip PU composite cover.
- Base made of "Earth Symphony ECO" fiber - 100% recycled mate..
MATERIAL: Exclusive ZK microfiber composite leather
- Advanced moisture management for improved grip
- Optimized Deep Channel Design
- With FIBA logo
Sizes of the basketballs - explanation:
Circumference, cm ..
For over 130 years Spalding has been a leader in innovation and quality. From the development of the very first basketball to the latest in NEVERFLAT® technology, Spalding’s tradition of innovation continues. 1983 Spalding became the official ball of the NBA. Made from the finest full grain leather and meeting the most stringent quality and performance standards the Spalding basketball is being played within the strongest league for over 30 years now. Our new TF 1000 Legacy product range is trusted by the best Leagues worldwide, with top athletes knowing and valuing the best product for their performance.
LAMINATED BASKETBALL CONSTRUCTION
A type of basketball where panels of leather, composite leather or synthetics are fixed onto a rubber carcass by hand. This technique is used for our indoor and indoor/outdoor basketballs.
1 BLADDER - High-end butyl bladder that maintains air pressure.
2 WINDINGS - Nylon windings add structural integrity and durability to the ball.
3 CARCASS - Provides structure for the inner components.
4 COVER - Provides good grip, feel and aesthetic appeal to the ball as well as necessary strength and abrasion resistance.